Linksys Smart Wi-Fi launches the best gaming Wi-Fi router in the market. It’s a great time to Improve your home Wi-Fi network speeds with the Linksys MR8300 Wi-Fi router. The linksys smart wifi router MR8300 is a Tri-Band mesh router that gives a high range of speed and recognizes a fast internet network. It is compatible with mesh routers and able to join with a Linksys Velop node system. Setting up a router is very easy. The user can set up the linksyssmartwifi.com MR8300 router within a few minutes.
Features of linksys smart wifi router MR8300
This MR8300 Tri-band is an excellent linksys smart wifi router for household entertainment. It gives a superior speed to each connected device in the home so they can enjoy 4K streaming video, online games, and many more.
Provides super-fast Wi-Fi for all connected device
The MR8300 Wi-Fi router provides high-speed Wi-Fi to all connected devices. The user can enjoy online games, HD online video, Internet browsers without any buffering.
Delivers the Wi-Fi network to each corner of the home
It creates a mesh Wi-Fi, able to pair with Linksys Velop node to extend your Wi-Fi coverage. You can get the High-speed internet to each corner of your home.
One can easily set up the MR3800 Tri-Band by itself. You only need to download the linksys smart wifi router Application and name the network name and select a password.
linksys smart wifi router MR8300 Setup through Linksys App
If you Purchase a Linksys MR8300 Wi-Fi router and want to set up, then follow these given steps to setup.
Some Needed Prerequisites
- An active Internet Connection.
- A Mobile device to install Linksys App.
- In case you are Using Linksys Velop Network already, then you need to install the MR8300 router as the primary node.
Steps to Setup
- To Setup the MR8300, download the linksys smart wifi router App
- Attach the Modem to the WAN port on Linksys MR8300 router through Ethernet cable.
- After this, click on the Launch Setup Option. It Automatically turns On the Bluetooth on your mobile. If it does not turn on Bluetooth, then turn it On.
- The App will automatically find your MR8300 router. If not, then it will prompt you for the type of device. Further, Choose the Wi-Fi mesh router and Tap on the Next option.
- Meanwhile, it will automatically search your internet network coming from the modem.
- It will prompt you for the PPPoE username and password that is given by ISP.
- Then, it asks to create a linksyssmartwifi.com Cloud account for your MR8300 setup. If you already have, then login to the account, otherwise create a new account.
- Go to the Personalize Wireless section and set the name for your Wi-Fi network and password. Tap on the Next button.
- It will configure your Wi-Fi network.
- Once your MR8300 Setup is complete. Here, it will prompt you to set the name of the router, so select and customize the router name.
- When you get the success message, then attempt to connect with the wireless network on your device.
- Finally, you will be able to access the internet on all connected devices.
Update your Linksys MR8300 Wi-Fi router Firmware
The Linksys Smart Wi-Fi MR8300 router firmware will update automatically. If you want to upgrade your router for the very first time then follow these steps.
- Launch the Linksys App on your mobile.
- Go to the Main Menu Option at the top corner of your device screen.
- Head toward the Administration Option.
- Here, You will see the Automatic Firmware Update Option.
- Whether any firmware upgrade is available, then it will update automatically.
Reset Linksys MR83000 RouterTo reset your Linksys MR8300 Wi-Fi gaming router, go through with these mentioned steps.
- First of All, find the reset button on the back of the Linksys MR8300 router. It is a red color small button.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds until you will see the red color bright light.
- Unplug the router from the power socket and again Plugin back.
- Wait till the router flashing solid purple light.
- Your reset process successfully completed.