myrouter.local: Linksys EA9500 Setup
Linksys EA9500 Tri-band router Setup is simple, and you don’t have to need any installation CD for setup. In this section, we will guide you on how to set up the Linksys myrouter.local EA9500 router in two ways. One way is manually, and another way is Smart setup wizard.
Manual Setup of Linksys EA9500
To Linksys router setup by manual, you have to use the default IP address of your router.
- First, connect your computer to the DSL modem.
- Next, attach your computer to the router’s Ethernet port using Ethernet cable.
- Connect your modem on the internet port (WAN) of the Linksys EA9500 router through Ethernet cable.
- After this, launch an internet browser and type myrouter.local in the URL bar, then press the enter key.
- Here, enter Linksys EA9500 default credentials-username and password. Tap the Login button.
- Now, Linksys EA9500 Setup completed and ready to use.
Linksys EA9500 Setup using Smart Setup Wizard
You can set up your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router through Smart Setup Wizard. Follow these given steps to set up your router.
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect your computer to the router’s Ethernet port and attach the modem to the Internet port of the router.
- Go to the preferred internet browser and type http://linksyssmartwifi.com or myrouter.local in the location bar. Press the Enter key.
- You have to tick the checkbox. Further, Hit the Next button to continue.
- Once done, the Setup Wizard automatically detects your Internet connection.
- Once it detects your internet connection, your router checks the firmware update. Press the Next to proceed further.
- Set a new wireless network name and password and tap on the Next option.
- Enter the desired Linksys router password and password hint. Tap the Next.
Note: This is the local admin password of your router.
Linksys myrouter.local EA9500 Router Login
To get easy access to your Linksys EA9500 router, you need to use the web address or IP address. Walk-through with these given steps to log in to your Linksys router.
- Verify that your device connected to the router.
- Open any web browser of your choice.
- Fill the IP address 168.1.1 or web address www.linksyssmartwifi.com or myrouter.local in the URL bar.
- Here, you will see a login screen.
- Mention the default username and password of your router.
Note: Find the default credentials on the bottom of your router.
- Once you enter the login details, then press the Enter button.
- At last, you are login into your router.
Can’t Login to my Linksys EA9500 Router
If you fail to log into your Linksys EA9500 router, then you have to reset your router. To reset your router go with these given steps.
- Make sure your router is turned on.
- Search the reset button, which is on the rear of the router.
- Hereafter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds till the LED light starts flashing.
- Once the LED light starts flashing, then release the reset button.
- Once the LED light goes solid, unplug the router for a while.
- Plugin the router to the power socket, and turn it on.