Linksys EA6900 router is a dual-band Wi-Fi router. It is one of the best, most superior routers of the Linksys series. This router comes with three antennas for more reliable coverage and range. The EA6900 Wi-Fi router is excellent for gaming, video streaming, and many more. Even this is the first router of the Linksys series, which you can setup and linksyssmartwifi.com login with the smart setup method. Its four Gigabit Ethernet ports help in sharing data quickly to your network and outdoor devices.
Furthermore, If you want to set up your Linksys AC1900 EA6900 Wi-Fi router, then this post will give you complete information on how to set up your router.
Linksys EA69000 AC1900 Wi-Fi router Setup
Setup your Linksys EA6900 Wi-Fi router by using the Smart Setup wizard method. Here, in this post we explain how to set up the router within a few minutes. First, open the Linksys package, and you will get the following items.
- A Linksys EA6900
- An Ethernet cable
- A Power adapter
Steps to Setup linksys EA6900 router
- Attach the antennas to the router and plug the router in a power socket. In case the router has a power button, then turn on the power button and wait till the LED light becomes solid.
- Connect your modem to the Internet port of the router using Ethernet cable.
- Then, open an internet browser and visit www.linksyssmartwifi.com or http //linksyssmartwifi.com login in the location bar. If you fail with the given address, then type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar. Tap on the Enter key.
- Tap on the Next option after ticking the checkbox alongside I have read and accepted the License Terms for using this software.
- Here, It will ask you to install future router updates automatically. You can command it when to perform an auto-update by unchecking it. Hit the Next option to continue.
- Set your desired Wi-Fi name and password in the required fields, after that press the Next option.
- Once you set the desired name and password, connect with the new wi-fi name, then back to the setup. To continue, hit the Next option.
- Besides, in the Create router password section, put the router password, and tap the Next.
- When you get the router setup message, it means your router is successfully setup.
How to Login Linksys EA6900 Router
After setting up the router, the next task is how to log in. To http //linksyssmartwifi.com login the router, go with these simple steps.
- Check that your device is connected to the router network by Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable.
- Next, launch an Internet browser and type www.linksyssmartwifi.com and hit the Enter key.
- A login window will appear on your screen and prompt for login details.
- In the Username and Password section, type admin. If you change the default credentials, then fill the new default login credentials.
- Lastly, you log in to your router and get ready to work.