The linksys smart wifi WRT32XB is a dual-band gaming Wi-Fi router that uses a killer prioritization Engine. This router is the best gaming solution for serious online gaming.
Now, we are going to share some information about the procedure of the linksys WRT32XB setup.
Steps to linksys WRT32X setup
Steps to be followed to complete the Linksys WRT32X setup are:-
- In the first step, you have to connect the antennas to your Linksys WRT32XB router. Besides that, make your router is turned off.
- Now, take an Ethernet cable to the labelled internet port of your Linksys router. Use another end of the cable to the existing modem.
- Besides that, if you are using a smartphone, then try to connect it to the default Wi-Fi of your Linksys router. Here, you may need to mention the default Wi-Fi password, which is labelled at the beneath side of your router.
- Access a web browser of your choice. Enter www.linksyssmartwifi.com or linksys smart wifi (without double quotes) in the search field. Tap on the Enter button and move to the next step.
- However, the Linksys setup wizard screen appears.
- Once you will read all the terms and conditions mentioned on the window screen, then you may need to tap on the agree button.
- Scroll down the bar and click on the Next button.
- Now, the setup wizard will once navigate the internet connection. Once your DSL connection gets detected, then the user will be prompted to enter the DSL credentials. Provide the DSL credentials and click on the Next button.
- Moreover, the setup wizard will verify for the software updates for your linksyssmart wifi.com router (if available). Tap on the Next button.
- Now, in the next step, you have to create a Wi-Fi name and password.
- Meanwhile, in the section of creating your admin password, you have to set a router admin password as well as an optional password hint. Click Next.
- Try to connect your device to the new Wi-Fi name and click on the Next button in the setup wizard.
- Provide the Email address which is register for your Linksys WRT32X router. Click Next.
- Once you finish the above step, finally click on the done button to finish the procedure.
How to login Linksys WRT32X
Here are the simple and easy steps to perform the Linksys WRT32X router:-
- Firstly, open the desired web browser over your mobile phones or personal computer. Mention linksyssmartwifi.com or linksys smart wifi.com address in the search bar. Press the Enter key.
- In the second step, the user will be prompted to provide the admin password in the admin password field.
Note: By default the admin password is admin. In case, if you create your own router admin password, then try to mention it only. Besides that, for password hint one can click on the show hint option, which might help the user to remember the admin password.
- Once you entered the details, tap on the Login button.
So, this is how one can interact with the web interface of your Linksys WRT32X dual-band gaming Wi-Fi router. It may help to check the status of your router and network.
How to update Linksys WRT32X firmware
The Linksys WRT32X router can be updated in two different ways i.e. Linksys WRT32X manual and by auto-update (automatically). Below are the essential steps to update your Linksys router:-
- The first and foremost job is to access the graphical user interface of your Linksys WRT32X router, to begin with, the updation procedure.
- Secondly, click on the Router administration option present on the left side of your window screen
- After that, scroll down for the firmware section. This feature will check automatically, if and only if there is any update available.
- Finally, tap on the update now as an option in order to update the firmware.
Thus, your Linksys WRT32x router firmware has been updated by using the above-mentioned steps. Undoubtedly, one can the firmware update by using the Linksys WRT32x manual.