Linksys launches the latest low-cost MAX-STREAM AX1800 (MR7350) wireless router. It is the newest generation of a mesh 6 wi-fi system, which gives fast speed and best wi-fi coverage to your home’s network. The AX1800 (MR7350) router comes with four Gigabit Ethernet ports and One Gigabit internet port that provides you stream video, online game, and Binge Nonstop. These routers powered by intelligent mesh technology and easily enhance high-speed wi-fi network to your all connected device. Besides, it comes with smart security features. Additionally, you can easily setup Linksys Smart WiFi AX1800 wi-fi router using the Linksys app.
Latest Features of MR7350 Router
- Smarter Security: Linksys AX1800 wireless router comes with the automatic software update and other smart security, so with these smart security, your home network will always be safe, and up to date.
- Alexa Wi-Fi Access: You can easily manage and control your home router voice command with the Alexa access.
- Parental Control: This feature gives a secure Internet experience for your kids, whether you are at home or not. Moreover, you can easily pause the internet connection of the other device.
- Prioritization and speed test: One can easily prioritize the device and also check or monitor the Internet connection’s speed.
- Easy Setup: The Linksys app makes it simple to Setup your Linksys AX1800 wireless router within a few minutes.
- No Dead Zone: Its intelligent mesh technology gives gigabit wi-fi speeds to each corner of your home, including the backyard and outdoor devices.
Setps to Linksys AX1800 (MR7350) Router Setup
Setting up the Linksys AX1800 wireless router is quite easy. Only download the Linksys app and follow these given steps to Setup your router.
- First, take your mobile device and go to the play store or other stores.
- Download the Linksys app on your device.
- After this, connect your linksyssmartwifi.com AX1800 router to the modem.
- Turn on both the router and modem.
- Now, open the downloaded app.
- Name your wi-fi and then create a new password.
- Again re-confirm your password and Save it.
- That’s it now you are done.