Reach the Linksys smart wifi login page through the default web interface linksyssmartwifi.com. With the Linksys router login, enjoy the seamless internet connection to all the remote areas in your home or office. Moreover, customize your router settings, such as setting the desired network name and password, and set the advanced settings using Linksys smart wifi setup.
Linksys smart wifi login
Before you start the Linksys smart wi-fi router login process, you should know that there are two ways to access the Linksys router. Let’s see both methods.
Access Linksys smart wifi using web browser
- Start with connecting the router using a hardwired connection to the computer for a stable connection.
- After, power up your computer device and launch any browser.
- Then, input the IP address 192.168.1.1 into the web search bar.
- You can also use myrouter.local, if the IP address do not work.
- Afterward, input the router username and password, then select Login option.
Note: The default password is admin, in case you have already modified it, enter the new password.
- Next, the Linksys smart wifi login page will open, mention your password and Email
- Now, select Login
- You can select check the Remember me box, next time you can easily sign in without any trouble.
Linksys smart wifi login using Linksys App
Before you start, be sure you have downloaded the latest version of the Linksys app and installed it on a mobile or computer device.
- And connect your mobile device to the router’s wi-fi.
- Tap and open the Linksys app.
- Hit the Login option.
- If you log in to Linksys cloud account, click on Use my email address. Otherwise, hit on Use router password.
- Beneath Use Email, input the email address and password of your Linksys cloud account, then hit
- If you opt for the Use Router password option, enter the admin in the password field of the router and click login.
- Now you have access to the dashboard of your router.