To configure your Linksys smart Wi-Fi router, firstly it is necessary to get access over the linksys smart wifi login page. Thus, the below information will properly guide you, how to login to your Linksys router. So, in order to perform, the users are prompted to follow the below steps in series.
Steps to login Linksys smart wifi router
Here are the following steps to log in to your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router. Let’s discuss them briefly:-
- In the first and foremost step, one may need to connect firstly connect the smartphones, laptop, or personal computer to the Linksys router’s wired either wireless network. The wired connection can only be possible by using an Ethernet cable whereas wireless connection can be managed through a Wi-Fi connection.
- After that, click on the web browser icon on your desktop. Open it and then go to the search bar. Here, one needs to mention the linksyssmartwifi.com address to proceed to the login procedure. One may use the IP address of your Linksys router instead of the given address.
- Click on the search option or may tap on the Enter button.
- However, when the login page displayed over the window screen, then notice one thing, if you get prompted with an email address. Then, select “for focal access”. Click on the first option.
- Now, the next step is to provide the login information in the respective field i.e. default username and password.
Note: Make sure the username, as well as password, should be case-sensitive. Additionally, if you have made any changes in the username and password, then try to enter it that only.
- Finally, to complete the linksys smart wifi login procedure, one may need to click on the Login button.
From the above-defined step, one can log in to Linksys router very easily. The above-stated method is one of the simplest methods to perform the Login procedure.