A Linksys Extender is a device that boosts your Linksys router’s wi-fi network and delivers the wi-fi signals in each area of your home, even in weak areas.
If you want to setup and access the Linksys Extender, then proceed with these following steps, here we are given complete guidance about this topic. Continue reading…..
Followings are the steps to Linksys Extender Login.
- First of all, you need to configure your Linksys extender with your device.
- For this, plug in your device cable to the Linksys Extender’s Ethernet port.
- Now, connect your extender.linksys.com to the power socket and wait for the LED light to be stable.
- Further, open any preferred web browser on your device.
- Next, type the Linksys extender’s IP address that is 192.168.1.1.
- Here, you will be asked for extender.linksys.com login details.
- Leave the username box blank and enter the admin in the Password box.
- Once done, click the OK
Note: If you already customized your password, then enter the customized password.
That’s it now you will be able to access the Linksys Extender.