Linksys velop is the most trending router as well as a range extender that offers a 100 percent seamless Wi-Fi network coverage experience. While setting up the Linksys velop Wi-Fi Mesh system, the user came across different nodes. Each node has different status on the Velop system.
So, if you are the one who experiences the Linksys velop purple light issues. Blinking of Linksys velop solid purple light is not a big issue so one needs to worry. Whenever the user sees the Linksys velop solid purple light, then it represents your Linksys velop device is ready to set up.
Thus, in the below discussion the blog is going to discuss how to fix Linksys velop purple light issues?
Steps to fix the Linksys velop purple light issues
The following steps to fix when the Linksys velop stuck on purple light over the Smartphone:-
- Firstly, navigate the Linksys velop application and click on the “Setup” option.
- Activate the “Bluetooth” option to start the Linksys velop setup process on your mobile phones.
- Now, again open the velop application and agree to all the terms and conditions in the license agreement.
- Therefore, the velop app will be started looking for the primary node and try to connect. Tap on the Next.
- In the next step, the velop app will automatically start the internet connection.
- Create the Linksys server cloud account. Provide the Email address and password for setting up the Linksys cloud account.
- Then, you will see the option to change the wireless network settings. Type in the SSID and the password field.
- After that, you need to connect your mobile device to the Wi-Fi network.
- Move back to the velop and choose a preferred location to place your primary Linksys velop node.
This is how one can set up the Linksys velop system and the user will able to see the Linksys velop purple light in a blinking state. We have discussed the complete guide to fix the Linksys velop purple light issues on your Mobile device.