To fix the Linksys router blinking orange light issues, the blog has suggested multiple solutions. But before, have you ever wondered why is my Linksys blinking orange light issue takes place?
If not, then we are going to share the common reasons behind the orange light blinking.
Reasons for flashing Linksys solid orange light
- The most valid reason is cable connectivity error among the routers and modem.
- Sometimes, the Linksys router works with the latest firmware version. So, it is better suggested to keep updated the firmware to avoid the error.
- Another reason for flashing the orange light is MAC addressing cloning. Try to perform the Linksys router login > Setup > MAC address clone settings.
Now, the question raises how to fix the Linksys Orange light? Below are the troubleshooting solutions to fix the problem.
Solution 1: Reconnection of LAN cable
- Fore mostly, remove all of the LAN cables which already get connected between the modem and router.
- Try to again establish the wired connection among the Linksys router and modem.
- Unplug and replug the LAN connection to check whether the problem is with the wired connection or not.
Solution 2: Prevent overheating issue
Steps for preventing the overheating issue in Linksys router:-
- In case, your Linksys router is turned on, then turn off the router by pressing and hold the power button located on the front side.
- Turn on your Linksys router after 30 seconds.
- The above steps will cool down the Linksys router setup in case, it may have overheating issues, software issues, etc.
Solution 3: Using different power outlets
- Make sure, you are not using the surge protector to connect your Linksys router to the power source.
- Use any other power outlets for the Linksys router setup and check the orange light is still flashing or not.
The above-mentioned solutions will surely help to fix the blinking of the orange light error. If again the error occurs, then you may contact the nearby technical support.