When you are thinking to buy the most suitable smart router, then Linksys smart wi-fi is one of the best routers for you. Linksys smart wi-fi router comes with advanced features. With its advanced features, users can enjoy the best experience of the internet at home or office. Moreover, Linksys smart wi-fi cloud account is an advanced technology feature of the Linksys router. By using the Linksys cloud account, users can use the increased speed of the network. Additionally, more and more people can connect with the wi-fi network. Users can easily configure the router’ settings using the cloud account. Here, we will guide you on how to create a Linksys cloud account through the simple steps. Continue reading……
Steps to create a Linksys cloud account
To create a Linksys cloud account, you should be connected to the wireless network of your linksyssmartwifi.com router.
- Foremost, open any browser on your wireless device.
- Type linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar of your browser and hit the Enter button.
- For creating a Linksys account, tap on the click here option.
- Mention all the required information in the given fields.
- Then tap on the Create My Account to create a new account.
- Meanwhile, a confirmation email will be sent to your email account, asking you to activate your cloud account.
- Now, click the link which you received in the email to activate your Linksys cloud account.
- Once you click the link, your Linksys account will create.
- After that, the Account is now validated message will display on your device screen.
- Tap on the here option to log in.
- Enter the Email address and password you just created to create a Linksys cloud account.
- Hit the Sign In option.
- Finally, associate your router to your Linksys cloud account by entering your router’s password and click the Ok option.
Note: The router default password is admin. In case you already changed it, then use the new password of your router.
Update router password using Linksys cloud account
Go along with the following steps to update your router password
- Firstly, access your Linksys cloud account.
- Tap on the connectivity option on the router settings.
- Next, under the Basic tab, click on the Edit option.
- Further, enter the router’s current password.
- Once done, set the new password for your router.
- Re-enter your password to confirm the new password field.