Are you looking for the change Linksys extender wifi password? Are you want to secure your wifi network by changing the wifi password, or maybe when you set up your router, you forget to change the router’s default password.
The router’s default password is very simple, so maybe someone is leeching your wifi. Therefore, you want to change the Linksys extender wifi password. We’ll help you with how to Linksys wifi extender password change.
Steps to Linksys wifi extender password change
Go along with the given steps for Linksys extender change password:
- First, you have to log in to your Linksys extender.
- To login, connect the Linksys extender with your home wifi router.
- Check that the wifi router receives the proper power supply.
- And navigate to any updated version of the web browser on your device.
- Here, you have to enter the default password of your extender into the required field.
- Tap to the log-in option.
- Once you tap on the login button, a dashboard screen will appear on your screen.
- Then, go to the settings of your extender and move to the Administration option.
- After this, select the Change wifi password option under the WiFi settings.
- Once you select, it will prompt you to enter the default password first.
- Here, enter the default extender password carefully.
- After, you have to set the new password of your linksys wifi extender.
Note: New passwords should include special characters, digits, and alphabets.
- Again renter the new password to confirm and tap the Continue.
- Now, the Linksys extender password successfully changed, hit the Apply option to make the change effective.
- After that, log out of the Extender’s dashboard, again try to access it with the new password.
- That’s it, now your Linksys wifi extender password successfully changed.